Oh this can't be good…...

Well, crap, more bad press and, quite honestly, a poorly written article, but what does one expect from Yahoo "News".

It dates back to 2005 for the criminal activity.

http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-unlicensed-worker-did-surgeries-fraud-scam-191044856.html

The article first states that PA Peter Nelson was not trained nor licensed but then goes on to expand on him being cited by the State Board on numerous occasions and the SAG trying to get his license revoked.

PLEASE tell me the picture of him in the article is not him. Another blow to the image of a professional PA.

It goes on to say he performed surgeries SOLO on patients who did not need surgery but were victims of L&I scams and attorney kickbacks to get people into expensive surgeries with the doctor and PA being in on the scam.

It states some patients were maimed and permanently injured. Awesome….

This maroon is held on $21 MILLION bail.

His doctor fled to Lebanon in 2010 after a murder charge and was recently found and arrested in Germany.

Holy Cow - we don't need folks like this representing our profession - especially with criminal activity in the news…...

I'll go back to my CME now

Archived