2015-2016 cycle

Has anyone applied for this cycle? I'm contemplating it but am missing one course (abnormal psych). I'm totally willing to take it but can't right now. Their website says they will consider applicants with one outstanding course but it must be finished next spring. Wondering if it's worth applying if I have this outstanding course not already in progress.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The interviews consist of a group of applicants being interviewed by a panel of faculty members. About 3-4 applicants per ~5 faculty.

Bios1215,

Thanks for the insight! One more question for you, is it more of a collaborative group interview where they present a question and you work together, or all applicants asked the same question and they basically go down the line for everyone's answer? Thanks again :)

Bios1215,

Thanks for the insight! One more question for you, is it more of a collaborative group interview where they present a question and you work together, or all applicants asked the same question and they basically go down the line for everyone's answer? Thanks again :)

They rotate who answers first and each applicant has their chance at answering the question.  

Archived