2015-2016 cycle

Anyone hear anything about interviews?  I got an email today about the interview I had November 21st that said I am waitlisted.  They did mention that this is very common and that many people were.  I still have high hopes! 

Any clue how many people have been accepted from each group of interviewees or total so far?  

Hey vintagehero,

I'm wait listed as well. My impression was that everyone who is not initially accepted is wait listed, but I'm not totally sure. I don't know how many have been accepted, but with 36 seats and 3 interview sessions I'd imagine that they accept 12 from each.

I found out today that I have been waitlisted as well...it's frustrating that they will not tell us our place on the waitlist. But one of the current students I talked to on the 21st said she was on the waitlist until April...so there is still hope!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your reply!  I know so many people that I talked to had applied to as many as 15 different schools, so even if the committee did fill up 12 spots in each interview, not all of those people will ultimately pick Marietta College PA program. There is still hope!  The best of luck to everyone!  :)

• 1 month later...

For you that interviewed already, how many interviewees were at your session?  Do they have more than one session per interview date?  My interview is just over a week away and I'm trying to prepare myself the best that I can (note to anyone who has interview invites coming up: do NOT wing your interview!  It probably won't be a good idea!). 

I'm wondering how many people they interview for the 36 seats.

There are roughly 45 interviewees for each of the 3 interview dates, so about 135 total for 36 seats. My October interview date had both morning and afternoon sessions to divide up the 45, but I'm not sure if it's the same for the other dates (I would assume so). Good luck on your interview!

Hey everyone! I'm also interviewing On 1/15 and am really excited to meet the staff and possibly fellow classmates. I'm from the West Coast and I'm also staying at the Microtel so glad to hear it's a good place. I wish you all the best and hope you get into at least one of your school choices! 

I thought they interviewed about 100 total....

I know that they don't disclose the order of ppl that are waitlisted.

I haven't seen anyone post that they were at the last interview and picked.....

maybe they already had all or most students already selected. 

Did any of you interview or are you scheduled to interview elsewhere?

I probably should have applied to more places. 

Bummer  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived