Tacoma MEDEX 2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!!!

Congrats Mercedes! You earned it girl!! How the heck did they call you from Maryland number? That's super sneaky!

I guess they divide the labor of making the phone calls.  Mark, who called me, was stationed in Maryland when he was active duty, so his personal cell phone number was an Annapolis number.  I don't answer the phone if I don't know who it is, and since I was expecting a Seattle number, I actually let it go to voicemail.  Then when I listened and he said MEDEX, I scrambled.  Of course it was really late and then I was too happy to sleep. I'm dragging today haha

Oh my gosh, congrats to you ladies! Mercedes that's super awesome that they did that for you, makes the experience extra special :))

The last question they asked me is "Why should we chose you?" I gave them the most honest answer I could, which was: everyone has worked so hard for this, this is my dream as well as everyone else's dream. I can not deny someone their dream in order to fulfill my own. We all deserve this equally. I truly meant that. I'm so happy for you guys! ^.^  

I got the call yesterday for the Anchorage class while I was at work! Had so many Er patients I couldn't check my phone till the evening. It was fun interviewing with you all! You guys are all wonderful!

Aww tien!!!! I wish you were coming to be a Tacoma student! At least we'll see you summer quarter in Seattle :)

Got the dreaded letter in the mail today.... It was awesome to meet all of you. January was a whirlwind of awesomeness. Some of you I hope to see next round. The rest, best of luck as you start your new journey. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athena,

I got the letter also. Just believe the timing wasn't right this year. Keep trying! Maybe we could have a cup of coffee sometime!

Annie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived