Tacoma MEDEX 2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down for meeting up.  I'm flying in from DC, not super familiar with the area, so I'm open to all suggestions!

That's awesome you're coming from that far! The December interview people all met up at "The Harmon" the night before. I think that will be a great place to meet up prior. Its literally a pebble stone toss from UW campus. Keep watching the feed for updates.

Let me know if you need assistance on directions and locations.

Pacific Grill has really good happy hour if anyone's up for it. :) the address is 502 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, WA 98402. Let me know if you would like to come and what time, I can make a reservation!

Katie

This is a really great restaurant! They can be REALLY hard to get in as a walk in on a friday night (I've been in that spot before). There are 25 people picked for interviewing friday. Might I suggest "The Harmon" same as the December interview group?? It seemed to work out great for them.

So far I see about 5 of us interviewing for Jan 23rd.

Meeting up prior helps lessen nerves on the interview day. Plus it will be great to get to know everyone!

Looking forward to meeting you all.. I would like to meet up at the Harmon the night before.. 6 or 7ish sounds good.. I am a 2nd time applicant. My transcripts were processed really late I almost thought I wouldn't get an interview at all so I am super excited about Jan 23rd.

Angela

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived