Got an email today that I was accepted after interviewing in August!!! Putting my deposit in soon! So excited!

How long after your interview did you hear from them regarding your acceptance?

Interviewed August 26th, got the conditional acceptance letter August 31st

Do PA's in pittsburgh make crap? I currently live in FL and I would not accept a job under $93,000. I wanted to move to pittsburgh but the job offerings look like crap. Pas make like 85-87k? Is this true, I looked at UPMC and they have a crappy symptoms where it like senior or mid level and offering PA's like 42 an hour. Does anyone know what PA's in pittsburgh make? I really wanted to move to pittsburgh I love the city but if this is true, i will stay in FL or maybe move to chicago 

If you wanted a higher paying job, do not work for UPMC.  You will have to go into an outlying community that is more rural to get a better pay rate.

CASPA submitted: July 25

CASPA verified: August 4

Under review by Pitt: August 6

However, at this point I don't expect to be getting an interview invite for this cycle since I believe their last interview session is October 30.

I interviewed in August and was accepted. I'll be going to Pitt. Does anyone else want to talk about apartments/city concerns/ the program? Let me know! 

Received an acceptance email earlier this week. Good luck to anyone still waiting on a response/change in admission status! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

If anyone who is accepted wants to share their name I can start a facebook group or something so we can all get to know each other as well as maybe look for roommates!  So excited!

I was accepted off the wait list today, but will be accepting an offer from another school. Hope that opens up a spot for one of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I was rejected and received an email saying: "There are one or more required courses for our program missing from your application." However, I'm more than a bit confused about this seeing as I specifically corresponded with Pitt and tailored my pre-reqs to their program. Hopefully I can get some more clarity to see what I need to change.