Reapplicant. Should I resend my GRE scores?

It costs money to send GRE scores, so I really don't want to do it again if I don't have to.  I'm not applying to any new schools this cycle, so will they still have my GRE scores from last semester?  Or should I call each program and see if they still have my scores?

Because the application is on a brand new platform this year, if program's require the applicant to send the scores, they must. Unfortunately these couldn't be carried into the new platform. However, some programs have been allowing their applicants to submit the CASPA application with only the self-reported scores, and using the official scores from last year's application. I would recommend calling the program(s) directly to see if they will do this. Not all will so don't be surprised if they ask you to send them again. 

• 2 years later...

If they posted to CASPA, no. This thread is old and this only had to be done that one year because CASPA changed their whole system. You do have to make sure they re-attach to your account, though after you create it. It takes a couple of days and if it doesn't happen, call CASPA.

If they were sent to the school and not CASPA, check with the school.

Archived