• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted!!!!!!! Received an email today accepting me into the program. I'm so happy and excited :)

Hey brenny, I just got accepted this morning. Are you local to the area? I've already started looking at areas to move to. I currently live about an hour away in Ontario.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Interviewed 12/11 and just got my acceptance letter!!! So excited to begin my journey at Charles Drew! Good luck to everyone still applying!

Hi! I just got accepted this morning. Are you local to the area? I've already started looking at areas to move to. I currently live about an hour away in Ontario.

Patti Congratulations on the acceptance!

If you don't mind me asking, how were you contacted (e.g. email/phone call) for the acceptance and what time did you receive that message?

I am asking because I missed a unknown phone call yesterday

It was an email.

Thanks for the quick reply.

There seems to be a lot of us on the alternate list but I guess we will all have to wait and see what happens.

But seriously congratulations once again on your acceptance, I am sure its such a relief!

Thank you so much!!! I just got notified yesterday so they're still accepting people so stay positive and good luck to everyone !!!

Hey brenny, I just got accepted this morning. Are you local to the area? I've already started looking at areas to move to. I currently live about an hour away in Ontario.

Hey! Congratulations!! I am not local to the area. I'm from NorCal and still looking myself! In our facebook group, Marie has listed a few areas to look into:

1. Manhattan Beach

2. Hermosa Beach

3. Redondo Beach

4. Marina Del Rey

5. Playa Del Rey

6. Long Beach

7. Hawthorne

8. Torrance 

9. Carson 

10. El Segundo 

11. Culver City

Hey! Congratulations!! I am not local to the area. I'm from NorCal and still looking myself! In our facebook group, Marie has listed a few areas to look into:

1. Manhattan Beach

2. Hermosa Beach

3. Redondo Beach

4. Marina Del Rey

5. Playa Del Rey

6. Long Beach

7. Hawthorne

8. Torrance

9. Carson

10. El Segundo

11. Culver City

I'm waiting on my welcome packet to make my deposit so I can't get access until then. I'm looking within 20-30 min of the campus. Hopefully I get my packet soon so I can meet everyone.

• 1 month later...

Archived