LORs and CASPA

You can ask them to draft a letter now, the cycle open in less than a month and as soon as you begin your application and enter your letter author's information, they will receive an email invite. This year, they only have the option to upload their letter vs. typing it in or copy & pasting it, so it makes it much easier to do it ahead of time and they can simply upload the letter. In addition to the letter, they will be required to complete a rubric. 

Best of luck! 

If I'm going to take summer courses and want to complete prerequisites can I start my application and have my References upload their recommendation letters right as CASPA opens ? I'm afraid waiting any longer will cause my LOR to forget about the letters or if something happens and unable to reach them due to job change or something In a few months ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm going to take summer courses and want to complete prerequisites can I start my application and have my References upload their recommendation letters right as CASPA opens ? I'm afraid waiting any longer will cause my LOR to forget about the letters or if something happens and unable to reach them due to job change or something In a few months ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the newly posted FAQs for the revised CASPA, but in past cycles, Yes, your references can be designated and upload the LORs as soon as you set up your account and specify them ... Well before you actually complete & submit your application. I didn't submit mine until I had confirmation that the LORs were complete.

Archived