2011-2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is initiatedjust like the residency survey. It was sent 7/20 according to ETS so this will definitely be a follow-up item.

That is strange-- I had my scores sent a week after you and my status says received. Try checking to make sure it is the right institution code (6686). I had a mix up with another school's program when my codes were sent to the wrong place. I would definitely follow up on that.

Hi ya'll,

So I receieved the email and log-in info but it says nothing about an actual interview invite. I'm assuming I got all the log-in stuff because I applied early and they are processing my app....is this the case or should I actually be getting excited about receiving communication from the program?

Did everyone else who received the log-in email already get an invite? I have been out of town and almost missed a phone call inviting me to another interview, so I'm a bit stressed about missing important deadlines/phone calls. The person checking my mail said there has been no UTSW letters.

Thank you. Good luck to everyone!

@dcrosado, I don't think there's a way to prepare because I think they change the questions every year so its always something different to expect.

@pamemphis, I submitted caspa on may 3rd and it was sent to schools on 2nd week of June.

Can anyone tell me what the last page of the residency questionnaire is? Is it page full of paragraphs? I'm doing everything on my phone so when I got to that page, there was no continue button so I closed the browser. How long does it take to say received after completion?

Archived