Current Army PA recruiting needs...

There is an AGR slot that just opened up at Camp Williams in Salt Lake City, UT for a 65D. It is an O4 slot, so there is a good amount of room for promotion. It is at the medical readiness center mainly doing SRPs and such. It is a busy place for an SRP site because 19th SFG (A) is based out of there as well.

If you want a POC shoot me a PM.

So, after speaking with the Michigan sate AMEDD recruiter for AD; I was told that the window for 65D (PA) is already closed.  In short, the Army does not need any PA's for fiscal year 2015.  I was advised to check back in a few months and attempt to submit a packet for AD in August of 2015 for FY 2016.  The window may present a "few" open 65D slots for the next FY. 

This is not so good, considering I was "hoping" to sign a contract six months out from graduation (Aug. 2015).  Perhaps, with the new recruiting effort, I should consider applying for a position with the Navy? 

Thanks for all the comments.  I look forward to reading more.

Archived