How did you reply to your acceptance

• 2 weeks later...

After my interview, I had my finger on my cell phone whenever I was awake.  The call came when I was on the toilet, a week later.  I contemplated answering it, but was terrified of the echo heard from the bathroom.  So it went to voicemail.  Anyway, my response was not so much a reply; it was more like an extended game of phone tag via voicemails over the next few days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently I had my wife's cell phone down as a contact and they called her phone rather than mine. She got the voicemail and then relayed the message to me. I didn't believe her even though I listened to the voicemail. I called the school and resisted the very strong temptation of saying, "You sure you got the right guy?" Definitely one of the best days of my life. (I confirmed by seat by paying the deposit the moment I got the acceptance email)

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do between now and the first day of class? Or should I be enjoying the time off from class considering I won't be doing anything else but that for the next two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived