wbotero

AACC Accepted class of 2017!

Just wondering who was accepted and is planning to attend AACC in May ! I am excited and think we should start a Facebook group! 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

So excited to meet everyone and to start the program!! Facebook group is a great idea. The only problem is that we don't have the full list of accepted applicants yet, but hopefully we will soon!

We're in New York celebrating my mother-in-law's 50th birthday so I'm not home to get the follow up letter from AACC. Could someone please do me a huge favor and let me know what the letter says the next steps are in the admissions process? If official transcripts are requested or what-not I want to make sure I'm on top of things and don't fall behind. Thank you so much and happy holidays!

Andrew

How did you get accepted into the class of 2017 before the app cycle ended?? Did you already interview?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk