Spokane Interview 8 Nov, 2014

Hey guys!  I heard a lot of you got the amazing phone call Monday already!!!  I still remember my life-changing phone call last year from a random Kansas #...enjoy this moment for sure!!!  I bawled my eyes out, and then proceeded to celebrate for a good week...month...2...3 months...lol...spend as much time w/ ur family, make some extra $ @ work, do everything u love to do...before the craziness that is grad school begins in March!!!  Oh, sorry I wasn't able to come by for the meet-and-greet...it was a long day, and I had already procrastinated w/ my studying for our pathology test Monday...lol...I know one of my classmates was awesome and came by though!  Definitely get a FB page together for your class...there's a general MEDEX page up too, so look for that...as far as books, I don't know if they're going to change the editions on u guys honestly...when u do get ur official booklist, shoot me a message and I'll try and let u know which books u need or can do without...Congrats everyone!!!  Go celebrate...u deserve it!!! :)  If u haven't gotten a call back yet, don't give up hope...it's still early in the selection process, and they do wait list folks till the last selection conference in January...and if it turns out to not be the year for u this time around, REAPPLY!!!  They love reapplicants, and like to see what improvements u can do in a year, and how passionate u are to get in...I was a second-timer, so please don't give up!!!  :)  Have an awesome week everyone!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived