Spokane Interview 8 Nov, 2014

Hello fellow Spokane hopefuls!  Wanted to start things off with a post that we can all share our excitement and nervousness for the upcoming interview session.  I received that wonderful email a few days ago inviting me to the Spokane campus for interviews.  Who else is coming? I will be driving over from the Tacoma area the night before and coming back to the Tacoma area on Sunday.   

Jeff

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, congratulations to everyone for making it to the next step.  There were definitely tears of joy when I received the email.  I am making my way up to Spokane from Flagstaff, AZ.  My husband and I will be driving to Spokane from Seattle on the 7th.  I anticipate arriving in Spokane in well enough time to provide an opportunity to meet up with other applicants that evening.  I would love to get together with other applicants, even if all we do is drink too much coffee and hang out.  

Anyone interested in meeting up before the interview send me a PM with your email address, I'll send out a group email so we can all get to know each other and figure out a time/ place to meet up

I have been talking to several current students who highly recommend we do this. The better we know each other, the better for all of us. MEDEX is looking for cohesion amongst it's applicants. Fakingpatience and I have been trying to set up a meet and greet for Friday. I have a suggestion of a place that can accompany a large group, has a relaxing atmosphere and good food if anyone is interested. Also, feel free to pm me if anyone has any questions regarding Spokane.

So I'll just put this out. There's a couple of us meeting Friday evening. We'll be meeting at NoLi Brewhouse. It's not far from the campus where the interviews are being held. We're planning to meet at 1800. The address is 1003 East Trent ave. Feel free to pm me for directions if interested.

Good luck you guys/gals! ^^

Looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow. I will be fairly easy to find. I'll get there early and get a big table. I'll get a sign that will say MEDEX on it so it'll be easy to find. Again, the address is 1003 east Trent. It's at the intersection of Trent and Hamilton. It'll be right next to a Thai restaurant and a Distilery. Please feel free to PM me if anyone needs help or directions. Or if someone needs a ride I'd be happy to help out.

Looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow. I will be fairly easy to find. I'll get there early and get a big table. I'll get a sign that will say MEDEX on it so it'll be easy to find. Again, the address is 1003 east Trent. It's at the intersection of Trent and Hamilton. It'll be right next to a Thai restaurant and a Distilery. Please feel free to PM me if anyone needs help or directions. Or if someone needs a ride I'd be happy to help out.

Best of luck tomorrow! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived