Class of 2017 Applicants

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be interviewing next Monday the 22nd! Will anybody else be there? Also, what should we bring? For example, I plan on bringing my transcripts. Should we bring our resumes?

Honestly, you don't even need transcripts because once you are accepted is when they ask for them. I took the transcript for my "in progress" courses just so they would know the grades.

I was told my application is on hold because I still have Orgo 1 and Genetics to complete. I wish that they would have made that known somewhere. They won't send out an invite or anything until I email them in Dec with my grades for those two classes.

How did you find out you were on hold? Did they email you, or did you have to call?

I had my CASPA verified back in June and have interviews scheduled for other NOVA locations, but I am wanting to add this school. Any idea of how long it would take to get the supplemental if I added this school today? I don't have to wait for verification but not sure how long it takes for CASPA to reach a school that you add later on.

Thanks guys!

I had my CASPA verified back in June and have interviews scheduled for other NOVA locations, but I am wanting to add this school. Any idea of how long it would take to get the supplemental if I added this school today? I don't have to wait for verification but not sure how long it takes for CASPA to reach a school that you add later on.

Thanks guys!

I received my supplemental app less than a week after adding them on CASPA

Archived