Class of 2017 Applicants

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an invitation via email for an interview as well! I am not sure when I am going to schedule yet due to my school schedule and being out of state.

Best of luck to everyone!!! So exciting! Hope to meet y'all! 

It seems to depend on the candidate, as from previous years people were accepted from interviews in later slots (October/November). Obviously the longer you wait the less seats are available and they're more 'competitive' but going early does not appear to guarantee a seat in that regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Application submitted and hoping for an interview :)  Good luck to all of you who are interviewing.  Please let us know how it goes.  If you've applied to more than one school, is this your top choice?  I have applied to more than one and my top choice is Orlando because I already live here so that's one less thing to worry about.  

CASPA verifed 7/1, still haven't heard anything. Congrats to those who received interviews. If possible, can some of those share some of their HCE, and undergraduate stats? Thanks!

Cumulative GPA: 3.43

Science GPA: 3.80

GRE: verbal - 152 quantitative - 152 writing - 4

HCE:

Physical therapy technician - 1125 hours

Ophthalmic technician - 240 hours (at time of CASPA submission)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived