@DKBobby The whole first year on patho and pharm is not just on heart we do the whole body system in patho and pharm for first year "head to toe" and then second year we will do clinical med which is more in depth of medicine and also clinical aspect on how to diagnose treat patient with lab work etc again that will be "head to toe" kind of format!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those interviewing!

I was accepted late November 2014.

It looks like I will be going to MCPHS unless I hear good news from Emory on Feb 6th.

Either way I'm so excited to know I will be a practicing PA a few years from now! 

Best wishes to all,

C

Any advice about the group activity? What do those accepted think made them stand out during this?

The group activity is super relaxed and not medically related. It is more to observe how you work in a team, communicate with others, compromise etc. Definitely do not sweat it! Try not to take command completely but also make sure your voice is heard if you have a good reason for wanting your group to pursue a certain path.

For anyone yet to interview MCPHS makes the entire day as low stress and comfortable as possible. No one is out to intimidate you nor do they try to stump you during the interview. All they really want to see is your personality and dedication! Good luck!

Archived