• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all!

Congrats to all those accepted! I have been offered an interview for January as well. Does anyone know how often they interview (1x week, 2x month etc.) January seems so far away, with many interviews in the meantime!

Anyways, good luck to all interviewing- I am sure everyone here will do great!

I received an interview invite today and will be interviewing on January 29th. The available dates were January 22nd (I will be attending a wedding), January 29th, and february 5th. I was complete on September 19th. No GRE, 3.57 sGPA, 3.71 cGPA, volunteer EMT, volunteer resident care provider for hospice patients, 400 hours interning for a vascular surgeon, and extensive molecular biology research as an undergrad. Since I am interviewing so late in the cycle, I think an acceptance is unlikely, but I'm very excited about this school and am hoping for the best!

Seems like the interview day starts at 8am And may go until 5pm depending how soon your individual interview is.

Hello everyone,

I am current PA-S1 (first year) at MCPHS-Boston, so I have been in our guys shoes last year. And know that this point of time is nerve racking and filled with lost of questions so I am happy to help you all in any way possible. I know that there interview invites send out and still will be send out so good luck to all!

You guys will be awesome at it and just remember to breath :) 

Hello everyone, I submitted my application on Oct 27th which is really late. I was wondering if you guys would know if they are still giving out interviews? Thank you.

Hey! From what I know, there are still interview dates open for two days in January and one day in February. I wish you all the best! 

Hey! From what I know, there are still interview dates open for two days in January and one day in February. I wish you all the best! 

Oh thanks! So there are still 3 days open as of right now? And do you know which day on February exactly? If I were to receive an invite, I think my only option would be on February since I'm so late. Thanks!

Hi all,

For those that were at the first day of interviews (Oct 23) has anyone heard of their acceptance/denial? They said we would find out by postal mail prior to Thanksgiving, and they sure are pushing that deadline. I live on the west coast so I will have a few days delayed feedback due to the mailing distance, but the suspense is killing me!

Best of luck to you all!

C

Hi all,

For those that were at the first day of interviews (Oct 23) has anyone heard of their acceptance/denial? They said we would find out by postal mail prior to Thanksgiving, and they sure are pushing that deadline. I live on the west coast so I will have a few days delayed feedback due to the mailing distance, but the suspense is killing me!

Best of luck to you all!

C

I interviewed that day as well and have yet to hear anything.  I'm from right outside of Boston and cannot wait to hear from this program. Best of luck to all of us!

I just interviewed last week and it was great. They start the check in at 8 but don't start the interview until 9. I got there at 8:15 and was one of the last ones to arrive. We then had an introduction to the program by the interm director and afterwards went on a tuor. The students remained pretty involved throughout the whole day. They went on the tour with us, ate lunch with us, and also interviewed us. We had a group activity, did a writing sample, talked to the admissions abt prereqs, had lunch, and then had interviews. The whole interview process was super quick. There are three 10 min interviews with a student, an alumni, and a faculty. It was a little too quick for me, because I felt that I barely had time to respond before it was time to go to the next one. But overall a very impressive program with great students, faculty, and clinical opportunities.

Archived