Please Help ! Im lost !! Not safe at work need out asap

I got an email on my phone from one of the other doc's. I have spoken with a few lawyers but can not afford anyone.  I am going back on legal zoom (dot) com and go over their list again

1) I do not have to return to an unsafe workplace

2) I have every intention of completing my dictations, but i wont go back when the last time the CEO blocked my office.

They are asking if I will work Per Diem now... NO WAY ! I have already called the state and severed my profesional license from this nightmare. I dont know that they wont be doing some hokey crap with my license # and the next person that comes along.

I let the clinic know that I would be there in the next 1 to 2 weeks to complete a list of dictations that they say they need ( i had to be sure i wouldnt get into trouble bc i know they are also illegally billing regular visits also) I was told (mquac -said) that it was ok to finish them.

3) they cant force me to work in a place like that and if they do i will go out on FMLA , my ex was a cop who beat the snot out of me more that once. I know what it feels like to have a man hitting you and knowing no help is coming. I will never put myself in that postion again..ever. To be honest it brought up some old feelings about my past, I found I was much more upset for a few days after.

4) I filed unemployment which they will also fight, due to unsafe work envorment. ... when they go in to check that out... the violations are stacked as tall as the clouds, they will be shut down. They cant afford to pay all those fines, they lost 250k last year. I am commiting to a lawyer this week that i can afford.

My biggest concern is being able to move past this, and start my life the way i wanted to almost a year ago.

I am worried that in the next few years it will become imposible to bring my husband to America as he would need to apply for citizenship and that looks terrible from what I see on the news. I loved Ireland but I dont want to live there the rest of my life and if i cant bring him here , than I have to move back.

:(

Jay: You need to get a Pro-Bono attorney - NOW! Many bar associations are staffed by lawyers who've agreed to provide FREE legal representation to eligible clients like YOU! Pro-Bono Directory How to find a Pro-Bono Atty  probono.net In the legal profession, the term “pro-bono” refers to legal services performed free of charge for the public good. Unlike traditional volunteerism, pro-bono services leverage the skills of legal professionals to help those who are unable to afford a lawyer. Every lawyer has a professional responsibility to provide legal services to those unable to pay. Under ABA Model Rule 6.1, a lawyer should aspire to render at least 50 hours of pro-bono legal services per year. Some law firms and local bar associations may recommend fewer or more hours of pro-bono service. Many law firms and paralegal associations also recommend that paralegals perform a certain number of pro-bono hours per year. One more link I almost forgot to share Pro-Bono public service Good Luck and keep me posted mf7NThl.gif

I got a great deal through Legal Zoom , 120 bucks for 1 year and unlimited free consults they are reviewing up to 10 pages for free ( i had 18 with emails and such) and I get 25% off if I decide to sue. It was another 99 dollars flat fee for the remaining pages. They will write a letter to them and tell them I am NOT returning to work for them. They will pay me the money they owe me. L&I went in yesterday. They have had no blood born path for years, that is 70k per person willful disregard. They will be closed in a few months. I hate that this will be what shuts them down as I dont want to be known as the PA that took down her last employer and mediccal director. I feel like that will make me untouchable. If that happens I am going to sue the Doctor and the Clinic for ruining my reputation and putting my medical license in jepordy. I am PISSED !!!! I go back next friday to complete the dication of the remaing charts I had. L&I returns that day also. I hired a body guard to be with me while I dicate so the CEO wont trap me in my office again. I dont think he would hit me, but I do think he will try to indimadate me and bully me. The girl who was attacked she asked for the L&I reps card, and she was pulled away by the mgr, while the doc screamed at her. She got the card and told the woman what happened, under an hour after L&I left this girl was in the office being yelled at for something that happened a few years ago, working on the other side of the clinic for another doc. They are tracking every break and everything she is doing looking to fire her. I told her to expect to be fired in the next couple of weeks. She also has a lot of paperwork and documentation going back years, and so she is giving all of that to my lawyer. I will be on the line with him monday and he will do a 2 page

' back the f-off' letter.  I am so upset by all of this, but the worst is everytime I think about how this adds another year to when I see my husband again only leaves me in tears. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived