Simple question

• 4 weeks later...

Once your application is actually MAILED to schools, it will say so. 

First, its verified. After its verified, it is viewable online by your chosen schools, although not all (or any) of your schools may choose to look at your application that way. When it is physically mailed to your schools (which happens on a weekly basis, I believe), the designation will change. 

Good luck !

Actually, it said this year they no longer mail out the applications, but they are now available on line for the programs to view as soon as it is verified.  I received emails from a few of my schools the day the CASPA was verified, and an interview invite the next day, so based on that I'd say CASPA notifies the schools in some way that there are new applicants for their programs who are now CASPA verified, so they know to look at the apps online

Copied from their website:

IMPORTANT: BEGINNING THIS CYCLE, CASPA NO LONGER MAILS YOUR APPLICATION TO YOUR PA PROGRAMS. Please review the information below to understand how CASPA now provides your application to your designated PA programs.

What The End of Mailings Means:
  • Your schools have immediate access to your application at the time of submission and payment.
  • Your application will NOT at any time have a status of “Mailed.” Instead, “Verified” is the final application status which will be assigned to your CASPA application.
  • You no longer have to wait for your application to be sorted into a batch mailing or download following verification.
  • CASPA will NOT send paper copies of your application or application materials to your PA programs.
  • CASPA will NOT provide weekly electronic downloads of your application or application materials to your PA programs online.

Please review “How Programs Receive Your Application” to understand how CASPA provides your application to your PA programs.

Archived