Where do PAs look for jobs?

My mother is a head nurse at an Allergy & Asthma practice in NE Ohio. They currently only have 1 physician so it's a small practice and they're looking to expand by hiring a Family NP or PA.  They would prefer experienced but are willing to consider a new grad. They've already reached out to the local schools but are wondering where the best place is to post the job online? I'm not sure where the best place is for them to post a PA position!  Thanks for your help! 

My mother is a head nurse at an Allergy & Asthma practice in NE Ohio. They currently only have 1 physician so it's a small practice and they're looking to expand by hiring a Family NP or PA.  They would prefer experienced but are willing to consider a new grad. They've already reached out to the local schools but are wondering where the best place is to post the job online? I'm not sure where the best place is for them to post a PA position!  Thanks for your help! 

Try here 

http://www.aapa-aai.com/page-760223

Try  www.ohiopa.com

I live in Ohio and work for a very pro PA company. However, we also employ NPs. Whenever there is a job opening, there always seems to be an NP there to apply for the job. There seems to be thousands of NPs looking for jobs in Ohio. No experience required! Just networking! Future looks grim.

Try  www.ohiopa.com

I live in Ohio and work for a very pro PA company. However, we also employ NPs. Whenever there is a job opening, there always seems to be an NP there to apply for the job. There seems to be thousands of NPs looking for jobs in Ohio. No experience required! Just networking! Future looks grim.

Pro-PA?  Ohio?  Why, wonders never cease! 

Archived