Actual CASPA verification wait times

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From what i have seen they usually have a big jump from Friday to Monday so i suspect they may be working weekends.  However, I'm not sure how long the rush season lasts for them. They may be done working weekends if the did at all.  Fingers crossed for you.  

I'm waiting for verification as well so i can see the GPAs that THEY calculated. Dying to know. 

• 1 month later...

My name is Danielle and I manage CASPA for the Physician Assistant Education Association. While it is true that CASPA can ONLY guarantee that verification will be complete by four weeks, average times can run anywhere from 3-5 days to two weeks. It really just depends. There is no 'true' busy season each year now because our application pricing is not tiered, so while the bulk of deadlines occur in August-October, average times stay pretty consistent. I think it's great if you are verified within 3-5 days like most of the posts here, but expect it to take 1-2 weeks on average, but know only four weeks can be guaranteed.

Another reason why it is important to apply as early as possible. Good luck! 

Thank you,

Danielle

Archived