Health Related Certifications (EMS especially)

Just started my CASPA application, and I am confused on this section.  I know theres plenty of people who've had EMS experience, hopefully someone can help me as to how they put down their certs.  

I attended my EMT and paramedic programs through CCs, so they are included under education.  Should they be included here also?   Also, do I put my alphabet cards here (ACLS, PALS...ect)?  It doesn't seem to fit as well, as it asks for attendance dates of the class, month and year, and they were all 1-2 day classes.  Did you put the date of your initial cert, or last recert?  Finally, does my individual state, and NREMT certs go under here? I wouldn't have anything to put down for the attendance dates.

Thanks in advance!

According to the CASPA instructions for this section...

Q: I have a transcript for my certification. Where do I list my courses?

A: If you have a transcript of your training which lists courses and grades for your work, these courses should be reported in the coursework section. Courses taken at a college or university may be listed as academic; courses taken at a hospital or other non-accredited institution should be listed as professional. You should still list the certification itself under “Health Related Certifications.”

I have a follow up question though do you think I should list all my EMT-Basic certs here? I have three of them:- Community College, NREMT and State cert,  but they are all for the same thing so it seems a little redundant to list them all. 

Archived