C as a freshman

I am applying to PA school this year but am wondering what to do with classes. During my freshman year I recieved a C in cell bio and B's in a couple of pre-reqs. Since then I have graduated with a degree in athletic training and had an upward trend in my grades. My overall GPA is 3.55 and my science GPA is the same. Should I be worried about that C affecting me, should I retake the class. I also have 1500 hours of athletic training experience, 1000 hours as a unit tech in the ER, and 1000 hours as a caregiver for people with developmental dissabilities. Any advice would be great!

Haha. If it makes you feel any better I had 21 hours of F on my transcript (wasn't ready for college maturity wise) from my freshman year including freshman bio and I got into multiple schools (keeping in mind my subsequent grades were very good. ). A single c in cell Bio from your freshman year will be a complete non issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Life is generally not like the figure skating finals at the Olympics; you are not out of the game if you fall a few times.

You will be out if you don't get up and keep moving forward,. And dwelling on past failures will not change them or move you down the road you want to go.

Archived