01/15/2014 Meet & Greet!!! Seattle Interview!

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in meeting up tomorrow please message me at phnmedic@uw.edu for a quicker response. I may have a friend who recently graduated come out to chat for a bit at Victrola coffee in Capitol Hill (15th Ave.) I do agree with HM2PA that it would be a great opportunity to meet others the day before. We're thinking 630pm tomorrow. Thanks!

Petermedic, good LUCK!!! I interviewed in September for Seattle with HM2PA, and we have both accepted offers for Class 48! My best advice is to stay calm and shine. They already saw something in you that they love, so really show them your passion! And, of course, keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck tomorrow Petermedic! You've been preparing for this a long time! Put you best self forward, SMILE, and try to stay calm. They put out camomile tea at the interview. Drink that instead of coffee. Re-read your personal statement tonight and early tomorrow. It really helped me in getting "centered" on the big day. Good luck and let us know how it went!

Hey guys- it's a no go for me. I was really sad yesterday but back to the drawing board today in hopes of getting in next year. I did hear from another current student that if you made it to the interview this year that you have a good chance next year. As long as you take out the time to strengthen your application and work on interview skills before the next round. For any reapplicants out there that got in this year or previous years; any tips you could send our way? Thanks so much everyone for all your support. I already have a poster board up with a list of 10 things to accomplish before the next cycle:)

I'm so sorry to hear that! But they do spend a lot of time stressing that reapplicants are praised, so take heart in that. Keep us posted, and stay in touch. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you from a year one student perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's too bad, Peter.  But I think you've got the right idea.  It's a great opportunity to reflect on why you want to be a PA.  Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your application and address the items you can improve.  I, too, have a list of things to accomplish before reapplying.

Archived