Hey all- if you were wait listed I figured we could keep each other posted and offer support as we wait for good news from admissions :)

• Upvote 2

From what I've heard- they really do take a lot of applicants from the wait list so I'm trying to remain optimistic.. The 3rd year at our q&a session got in like two weeks before the program started ! I interviewed 11/8 at Miami Shores..

Wait listed at Miami Shores as well! I hope I don't have to wait until "two weeks before the program starts" yikes! Good luck all!

pulled from the waitlist today. I've posted on the other boards but thought i'd update this one as well. interviewed 11/1, waitlisted 11/19, accepted 11/26 at st. pete.

Congrats @lagodwin!! Hopefully some of us from the other campuses will receive good news soon as well. @cjames82386 & @sjwalsh2 .. Looks like st Pete is already moving waitlistees (if that's a real word) try to stay optimistic :)

I interviewed at St. Pete November 1st and was wait listed on 11/19 also. Got the email about St. Croix too but decided to just stay on St. Pete wait list.

Thanks @kdicello! Good luck to you all. I moved off the wait-list after only 7 days on it, so definitely don't give up hope. I was literally shocked that I heard so fast. You all will hear something soon!

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many people they have on the waitlist. I aske michelle spence if she could tell me my position but she said they don't have a ranking. I forgot to ask her how many people are on the waitlist.

Interviewed 1/17 for miami shores. Just found out I was wait listed. Now it's just a waiting game I guess ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed in Miami Shores last Friday the 7th and was wait listed as well :(

Hey! We were at the same interview! I got wait listed today as well.  I'm hoping what I heard is true that they take many from the wait list. I really enjoyed the atmosphere at Barry. So hopefully we hear some updates! 

Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know how late we can hear from the program about a change in waitlist status?

Does anyone know how late we can hear from the program about a change in waitlist status?

I talked to Michelle a few weeks ago and she said up until the first day that classes begin.

• Upvote 1