WEST VIRGINIA: West Liberty University

Has anyone else heard anything? I had an interview last year and made it to the alternate list but this year so far I've heard nothing! I thought for sure I would at least get an interview. :(

I'm hoping they are just really behind, but I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Actually they are behind on interviews due to weather. A couple seats have been offered so far. Keep your head up. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I just received a call for an interview. Does anybody know how many candidates they interview and how many students accepted. Is it really 16? For the current students: since west liberty is a new program, do you feel that their education is preparing you to pass the PANCE with a 90% or higher pass rate like other well established programs?

• 4 weeks later...

I just received a call for an interview. Does anybody know how many candidates they interview and how many students accepted. Is it really 16? For the current students: since west liberty is a new program, do you feel that their education is preparing you to pass the PANCE with a 90% or higher pass rate like other well established programs?

I am a current student, our class accepted 20 students. For the upcoming class there will be indeed 16 accepted. It is a great program, and I feel we are being well prepared. Only one student from the first graduating class did not pass the PANCE first try, which is above the national average for all programs. 

• 11 months later...

Archived