How to spend the final week prepping for the PANCE?

I found the Kaplan online review to be by far the most beneficial the last few days before my exam. The questions seemed more difficult than what I had seen up to that point, but that really helped, it made my learning more efficient and taking the PANCE was almost like a breath of fresh air.

If anything, I was surprised at the number of abx questions, I probably could have spent a bit more time reviewing most likely pathogens etc.

Cardiology, review know your murmurs, your EKGs and medicines. Pulmonary, review the differrent Pneumonia and Rxs, along with the occupational diseases. GI, know when to order which test. Then ortho, the different fractures and the casts, and know your cranial nerves. The night before like everyone says get a good night sleep. Be sure to take a drive to where your test is, so that you are not late, give yourself extra time. Wishing you the best. Joanne

• 2 years later...

Archived