2013-2014 PA Cycle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Florida and Salus was absolutely stunning. I was very impressed with their program. It seems very put together, they start introducing you to the clinic early, the PAs get their OWN cadavers, they are focused on primary care, and everyone was really nice and welcoming. I have interviewed at 1 other program in Florida.

Seriously, do relax. Dr. Vause, the program director, will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable.

Much as you're trying to leave a good impression on them, they are trying to impress you too.

I did recall him asking us before the formal interview though what Dante saw at the gate to hell.

Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here.

Let's leave it at that. I'm pretty sure my classmates might even be doing the campus tours with you.

Just a quick tip, the interviewer is generally not informed of your statistics. They don't know what grades you have, test scores, or healthcare experience.

You will be evaluated purely on how well you carry yourself at the interview. All your other factors are weighted separately.

Archived