2013-2014 PA Cycle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent an e-mail to admissions at around 3 since I was at work, so I couldn't call them. They haven't responded, though.

But when I got home, I had a letter from Salus saying that they haven't made a decision yet! This makes no sense! :/

I got that e-mail too.  They told me I needed more shadowing hours of a primary care PA and then they would review my application again.  Seems kind of like the wait-list to me but whatever I guess I'll roll with it.

I got that e-mail too.  They told me I needed more shadowing hours of a primary care PA and then they would review my application again.  Seems kind of like the wait-list to me but whatever I guess I'll roll with it.

Mine was an actual letter in the mail...I don't know why they didn't just e-mail it. Haha. And mine said that I needed to have 200 hours of patient care experience, but I updated that when I went for my interview so that is incorrect. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

I'm so nervous..I found out they didn't accept my hospital volunteer hours for direct patient care experience, but they accepted my ER volunteer hours (makes no sense!). I sent them an e-mail updating them with a paragraph detailing my experience this morning, but they haven't replied to my e-mail. They never replied to my other e-mails from a couple days ago, so that's why I had to call them this morning. I'm so nervous there won't be any spots left by the time they review my file again.

I'm so nervous..I found out they didn't accept my hospital volunteer hours for direct patient care experience, but they accepted my ER volunteer hours (makes no sense!). I sent them an e-mail updating them with a paragraph detailing my experience this morning, but they haven't replied to my e-mail. They never replied to my other e-mails from a couple days ago, so that's why I had to call them this morning. I'm so nervous there won't be any spots left by the time they review my file again.

Remain persistent. You made it this far so every effort is worth it!

I got a reply yesterday from someone in admissions saying he was out of the office until yesterday and will try to answer my e-mail as soon as possible. I still haven't gotten a reply. How long should I wait until I call?

I've tried calling them about the "addendum" to my essay and they still haven't called me back.  I feel your pain

Archived