Have I totally struck out?

Turned mine in on the 22nd and was verified on the 27th. Got an email from Yale (9/1 deadline) saying they got my application. If you turn it in today I doubt it will be verified by Sunday. But its possible. Either way, still submit it if moving isn't an issue and you want to get into school. Plenty of schools have Oct and Nov deadlines. Good luck.

CASPA has an extremely helpful webpage to help you decide whether you'll make deadlines, as some schools just require submission before 9/1, and some require fully complete and verified applications. Check it out:

https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/participating-programs/

Adorably color coded in soothing neon shades. Hope this helps, good luck.

@MelBel1212, I know!! I read the list and two things struck me: 1st, it was awfully jarring and did nothing to reduce my stress (and I have my CASPA in already!) and second, the colors seemed to be a bit backwards!

@RegnumAnimalia...as long as you meet minimum requirements, I would say go for it. You may have some money to lose, but other than that? Let the schools decide! I had my doubts about my GPA, which is a little on the low end, and I've gotten two interviews already! :)

I would wait for next year because many schools have already started their interviews in August. I would start the process right away in April with your transcripts and letters. CASPA sends your application off in early June. Also, build your HCE during that time. I was told by many schools that I applied to is to apply early and not right before CASPA's deadline. You will have a better chance. I did that last year and got in.

Archived