CASPA 2013-2014 Cycle

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently not... I just got an invite for interview Feb 24. Are there still open seats? Or am I interviewing for the wait list?

Also interviewed Jan 17 but that the AM session. Hopefully we hear back by the end of Feb. Were we the last group to be interviewed or they have more?

Hey guys, I interviewed on Jan 17th in the morning session. Has anyone who interviewed on that date heard back yet? Also, any idea on how many interview sessions there even were? I know there was one on 11/4 and it seems like they got responses about a month and a half later. I also know there is another one at the end of February. Really hoping to hear back soon.

I heard that the November ppl find out 6 weeks after interviewing, January after 4, and February after 2. This is probably just a rumor, but seemed interesting and worth sharing. Did anyone else interview with Ms. Cashin? Does it matter who interviews you - or it's all the same? Really nervous but am hoping this works out. 

Archived