CASPA 2013-2014 Cycle

I have interviewed on Jan 17th, but I have not received a rejection/wait-list letter or email, does Mercy college not send those out? Is anyone in a similar situation?

There was someone from November interview group who was accepted along with most of the January interviewees. Seems like if they are undecided they may lump you in with the February interview group and make a decision along with that group. I would imagine you will find out shortly. Good luck.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope! Was just gonna post the same question but I figured I would wait until the mail came tomorrow!

Does anyone know if they call you when they mail it? I read last year's thread and a couple people said they received a call before the letter and some said they just received a package in the mail if they were accepted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nope! Was just gonna post the same question but I figured I would wait until the mail came tomorrow!

Does anyone know if they call you when they mail it? I read last year's thread and a couple people said they received a call before the letter and some said they just received a package in the mail if they were accepted.

Wait, what? We get it in the mail tomorrow?? No news either. Every time I call, Sharon says "the committee is still reviewing" ......

Wait, what? We get it in the mail tomorrow?? No news either. Every time I call, Sharon says "the committee is still reviewing" ......

Hmmm what? ^

And they are? Interesting. Well I guess I'll just have to be more patient. They did say it could take up to a month....

Hard when it's your top choice though. Well we will know soon enough!

What do they say when you call? I've called a couple times and haven't gotten through yet. Left a message last week.

All I wanna know is an update on how the process is going.

I wonder if they are waiting to hear back from people who are withdrawing before they send out the letters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I was interviewed Feb 27th... I spoke with Sharon today and she said decisions haven't been made yet :(... I also spoke with one of the interviewers/professors and he said decisions will most likely be made a week or a couple of days before the program starts because they're probably waiting for other students that have been invited into the program already to reject or accept. So unfortunately the wait continues :(

Hey everyone. I was interviewed Feb 27th... I spoke with Sharon today and she said decisions haven't been made yet :(... I also spoke with one of the interviewers/professors and he said decisions will most likely be made a week or a couple of days before the program starts because they're probably waiting for other students that have been invited into the program already to reject or accept. So unfortunately the wait continues :(

Thanks for letting us know!

Do you know if class is full? I asked Sharon, but didn't get the answer.. =(

Archived