Cool website

yup. just look at the triads ....

although I do like " so if you set a pet on fire and put them out by urinating on them does that meet macdonalds criteria for sociopathic behavior?"

I would say yes.

Perhaps a psychopath or serial killer or cannibalism? Maybe even borderline.

EDIT: This reminds me of the cannibalist acts from the infamous Jeffrey Dahmer. From an early age, Dahmer manifested an interest in animals. Friends later recalled Dahmer initially collected large insects, dragonflies and butterflies which he placed inside jars. Later, Dahmer—occasionally accompanied by one or more of his few friends—would collect animal carcasses from the roadside; these animals Dahmer would dismember either at home or in an expanse of woodland behind the family home. According to one friend, Dahmer would dismember these animals and store the parts in jars in the family's wooden toolshed, always explaining that he was curious as to how each animal "fitted together". In one instance, he is known to have impaled a dog's head upon a stake behind his house. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#CITEREFDahmer1994

Archived