What are everyone's statistics? I have a 3.9 GPA and about 250 paid direct patient care hours. I also have about 250 volunteer hours at a hospital. Good luck to all of you!

3.5 science and overall GPA

GRE 310 combined and 4.0 writing

3,500 hours of direct patient care (1,000) is volunteer

EMT/CNA/Phlebotomy/MA & 1,000 hours in nicaragua, Honduras, and Panama on medical missions.

Good luck to everyone

I heard they are taking a little longer than expected to send out the supplements, but that everything will be ok. I'll bet we will get the supplemental soon

I have not recieved the application yet. I spoke with them at the begining of July and they said late July or early August. Judging by posts from last year they sent them about August 20th. So take that information for what it is worth.

Best of luck.

hmmm ... maybe I will give them a ring. I thought for sure they would want my $70, considering I do exceed the minimum requirements. ;)

Good luck you guys!!!!

Got the supplemental today. It is done through Survey Monkey, so you can't save your progress / come back to it later. Two essay questions, 300 words each. I was given 2 weeks to complete the application.

[EDIT] -- I submitted my CASPA July 31st.

Just completed and submitted both my application. The one for grad school admission was long and I had to look for specific dates for the colleges/degree, etc.

Did you guys request official transcripts to be sent directly to WSU? I asked that about my summer 2013 grades and they said it wasn't necessary...Though that was before I received the supplemental application to the school...

My CASPA app was completed July 31st and I received the supplemental essay on September 6th. I was asked to send my transcripts directly to WSU. They also said in the confirmation email that interview invitations will be sent out in November with interviews held in January.

Justme, what do you mean exactly?

I originally sent my transcripts to CASPA, but Witchita's graduate school wanted a copy of them too. So I did send two copies, just one to CASPA and one to Witchita.

I received an email from an admissions officer after I completed the supplemental application. From what I understood, it was just for the graduate school. But she specifically told me that I was required to send them in addition to the ones I already mailed to CASPA.

Anyone still waiting on a supplemental application?  Also, does anyone know if it is the same questions as last year? 

Thanks in advance!