Just throwing this out there for thoughts and maybe someone is looking

This is my own company, first PA owned Primary Care house call practice in the state (I think) but certainly first in the county.

I am growing and looking at hiring a honest, dedicated, motivated, smart, articulate, experienced provider that wants to truly care for their patients (it is not an easy job) but in return the rewards are huge!

I am developing the compensation model to reward the provider for what they generate - more like physician pay models, and therefore the potential for a great income exists. As well there is truly no office politics as your car is the office and if you want to listen to country or rock and roll you can with out any one complaining!

[h=2] House Call Provider (MD, DO, PA, NP) (Berkshire County MASS)[/h]House call Physician, PA, or NP Needed in Berkshire County Massachusetts

We have a need for two part time providers to make housecalls to home bound patients living in Berkshire County. The provider provides most levels of medical care in the home, from routine exams to complex treatment plans. Our goal is to provide comprehensive care for every patient all within the home environment. Through quality medicine and compassionate service, our providers are able to ease the burden of those having difficulty getting out as well as for their families and caregivers.

Benefits:

• Group Malpractice coverage

• Paid Mileage

• No weekends, evenings, hospital rounds or ER

• Providers can see up to 12 patients per day but you make your schedule

• Set your own pace and schedule with above average income potential

• Growth potential to grow your own patient panel and become full time

• All the benefits of owning your own practice without all the headaches

Please contact us through the craigslist link for confidential consideration

You must have an unrestricted Massachusetts license (MD, DO, NP, PA) and a DEA number with primary care experience in order to be considered.

Archived