Interviews for Starting Class of 2014

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I was.  I've placed my down payment, to attend, but I am waiting for other schools as well.  I didn't want to pass on an acceptance :)

Yup that is exactly how I planned it lol.  I am a little concerned about the ARC PA accreditation though.  Im sure it doesnt matter because LIU is one of the oldest programs around, and has alot of history in the PA profession... does anyone know if it is 2015, or 2020 for the next accreditation? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I know I'm a little late in the game based on when you all started posting on here, I received an email today that read a decision has been made regarding my status in the program and to look out for something in the mail soon and I had the option to look up my admissions status online. It directed me to this link and I don't even have a username/password set up with them. I haven't interviewed with them, so I was wondering if any of you have received the same email and what it means? I tried calling them today and couldn't get ahold of anyone. Please help, thank you!

Call them... but like every school they will give you a generic response-- just be patient.  LIU brooklyn, from my knowledge, had over 4000 applicants this year and still are processing applications since the deadline has not passed.  When you apply to schools in large cities, such as NYC compared to other schools in more rural areas, the turn around time is usually longer because the applicant pool is likely larger.  Unlike CASPA, schools don't have ten's to hundred's of people processing applications and making decisions, its more like 5-15 people doing all of this.  Usually those 5-15 people are also PA-C's who teach and work as well.    

• 2 months later...

Archived