Hello,

Has anyone received an email for an interview, August 21st? Also, does anyone have any advice about the written and oral parts of the interview process?

Thanks!

Mine went well! They were extremely nice and tried to make us as comfortable as possible. I received my acceptance that same day. Good luck to anyone else that is interviewing!

Thanks everyone! I graduated magna cum laude with a 3.78 in May. 1500+ direct patient care hours. I honestly don't remember how I did on the GRE but it was average overall. Good luck to everyone!

How long did it take for you guys to hear back from LIU? My CASPA has been verified since mid-July but I just designated LIU Monday August 19th. My CASPA says it will mail out on August 23 so I'm trying to get a sense of a timeline.

I had everything sent out within the week of CASPA opening. However, I didn't hear anything from LIU till July, which was for an interview in August. Given classes will be starting for the school and they will get busier it might take longer for them to get back to you. Then again, I could be wrong. However, I didn't receive a verification email from them. I just received a letter about receiving an interview.

Just curious. Does everyone who is excepted hear back the same day? Or do some people receive acceptances later in the two week response period.

I'm assuming its rolling admissions since the deadline hasn't come up yet and they've already been doing interviews. I don't know about the GRE exactly but I had an average score, nothing spectacular, and I was accepted.

LIU never confirmed that they received my application and I sent it out the second week of June. I finally heard from them on Aug 29th inviting me to interview on Sept 16th. Don't worry, they will email you!

Wow congrats! Do they usually accept people quickly or does it completely depend? Also, what was the interview like? I have mine next week and LIU is my first choice.

I received my acceptance in the mail yesterday as well, but they called me after the interview and told me I was accepted and I would get more information in the mail in the weeks to follow.

• Upvote 1