Hi, I have a question about the LIU Online Application. Is that one required and if you guys did it, were you able to find Physician Assistant in Intended Major drop down list? 

Yes. I think I am going to attend! I'm waiting to hear back from one more place. Are you going to attend?

Kasilva - this is Samantha from the interview on 9/16. I sent you a private message. Please check!

Beacy8911,

I know they are conducting interviews all the way through February and even March. I know couple of people that got accepted from my interview that I had last year in February....so hopefully there is still plenty of room :))

Good luck !!!

• Upvote 1

Hey I have an interview for LIU on November 1st.  I am unsure if I should attend since people are already being accepted.  I have other interviews at several other schools and already had one on October 3rd.  does anyone know how many seats are left?  If not ILL SEE YOU NOV 1st :p

Hey I have an interview for LIU on November 1st. I am unsure if I should attend since people are already being accepted. I have other interviews at several other schools and already had one on October 3rd. does anyone know how many seats are left? If not ILL SEE YOU NOV 1st :p

when did you submit your application?

when did you submit your application?

I think I submitted CASPA around mid July and I applied to LIU about a week or two later- late July.  When did you?

Received an invite to interview November 21st at 10 am! Can't wait! Good luck to everyone!

Ps - does anyone know how big the class size is? can't find any info online about it

Congrats lagodwin!! They told us at the interview, but I currently don't have the paper where I wrote it down.  I want to say it's something like 30-40, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks  beacy8911! well I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks. Some PA websites are saying there are about 40-ish seats

42 people give or take a couple... if you look at the PANCE scores for any school they show how many people were in each class the last couple years. That should give you a good indication.  I would say closer to 40.

Received an invite to interview November 21st at 10 am! Can't wait! Good luck to everyone!

Ps - does anyone know how big the class size is? can't find any info online about it

Found where I wrote it down.  They said they receive about 4200 applications, interview 200 for 42 seats

Hello guys, Ive submitted my caspa around 10/13/13 still havent heard from LIU, is anyone in the same position as me? DO you think they pay attention to the GRE's..?

THanks Olga

Congrats aanghila!!!

Olgad,  you could always call and verify that they have received your application.  Additionally, I don't believe they place a huge emphasis on the GRE.  They didn't even bring mine up and I was planning on re-taking the exam, but I got accepted without having to.  They only wanted to make sure my GRE was sent to them.  

Congrats aanghila!!!

Olgad,  you could always call and verify that they have received your application.  Additionally, I don't believe they place a huge emphasis on the GRE.  They didn't even bring mine up and I was planning on re-taking the exam, but I got accepted without having to.  They only wanted to make sure my GRE was sent to them.  

Thanks Beacy.

You were accepted as well, right?  Do you plan on attending?  I am waiting to hear back from a couple other schools as well.