Interviews for Starting Class of 2014

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I have an interview for LIU on November 1st. I am unsure if I should attend since people are already being accepted. I have other interviews at several other schools and already had one on October 3rd. does anyone know how many seats are left? If not ILL SEE YOU NOV 1st :p

when did you submit your application?

Thanks  beacy8911! well I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks. Some PA websites are saying there are about 40-ish seats

42 people give or take a couple... if you look at the PANCE scores for any school they show how many people were in each class the last couple years. That should give you a good indication.  I would say closer to 40.

Congrats aanghila!!!

Olgad,  you could always call and verify that they have received your application.  Additionally, I don't believe they place a huge emphasis on the GRE.  They didn't even bring mine up and I was planning on re-taking the exam, but I got accepted without having to.  They only wanted to make sure my GRE was sent to them.  

Congrats aanghila!!!

Olgad,  you could always call and verify that they have received your application.  Additionally, I don't believe they place a huge emphasis on the GRE.  They didn't even bring mine up and I was planning on re-taking the exam, but I got accepted without having to.  They only wanted to make sure my GRE was sent to them.  

Thanks Beacy.

You were accepted as well, right?  Do you plan on attending?  I am waiting to hear back from a couple other schools as well. 

Archived