Oregon PAs

So cal. Riverside. Looking at roseburg. What are some pros & cons??

previously worked in riverside before moving to oregon....the traffic is better in oregon, the weather is a wash because of the rain. you will likely make less money in oregon than in socal but the cost of living is also less.

riverside vs oregon, oregon probably wins...

bay area or central coast ca vs oregon...I would go for the cali option there...

HI

forgive me for my curiosity but may I ask why do you want to leave riverside? may I ask how's the current job market in riverside area or inland empire? especially for new grad? also, anyone can answer this question....is it possible to land a job in primary care that's at least 80k per year in socal for a new grad?

thank you for your inputs and sorry if i'm pushing the button with my questions lol

thank you

So cal. Riverside. Looking at roseburg. What are some pros & cons??

HI

forgive me for my curiosity but may I ask why do you want to leave riverside?

apparently you have never been there...hot/dry/flat surrounded by freeways and rednecks.

I had a great first job there but after 2 years and driving 126 miles/day it was time to leave....

in answer to the second part of your question, 80k/yr there should not be a problem. I made that over 15 years ago when I left. money isn'teverything. it's still riverside. I took an 8 dollar/hr salary hit when I left. it was worth it.

HI

thank you for your input...i'm actually from the area lol, i grew up in the area...and would love to come back and practice medicine there once graduation...somewhere in inland empire...i was getting nervous reading other threads saying how it's difficult for new grads to find jobs in socal.

apparently you have never been there...hot/dry/flat surrounded by freeways and rednecks.

I had a great first job there but after 2 years and driving 126 miles/day it was time to leave....

in answer to the second part of your question, 80k/yr there should not be a problem. I made that over 15 years ago when I left. money isn'teverything. it's still riverside. I took an 8 dollar/hr salary hit when I left. it was worth it.

Archived