Supp apps

• 4 weeks later...

Amber & Boo -

I am a first year applicant so my opinion may not be the most help. However, I applied to one school in particular that required a supplemental application. They state on their web page that they will contact applicants via e-mail who meet all the minimum standards and ask for a supplemental application at that time. I did get the e-mail, and attached was a document that needed to be completed as well as instructions to go online and complete the "normal" college application. My point is, you may not even have the complete supplemental application that would be needed to complete. I suggest that you check the school web page to see what the supplemental entails. Again, just my opinion...

• 4 weeks later...

This all depends on the PA program. PA programs will often have supplemental application deadlines, so even if you have submitted your CASPA application, and it has not been verified, you'll want to complete the supplemental application. Some programs will send the supplemental directly to the applicant via email once their status becomes 'verified' or 'mailed' by CASPA, or other programs will only forward supplemental applications to those applicants they extend an interview to. You can view supplemental application information (deadlines, costs, links) on the participating programs page of the CASPA application portal at: https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/participating-programs/, by clicking on each individual program. The information is listed in the right-hand column.

Archived