Submit app without GRE scores or wait?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if it would be safe to submit my application without my GRE scores? I plan on taking it at the end of the month. I have a decent GPA (3.67 cgpa/ 3.53sGPA) so I'm not sure if waiting would hurt me or not. Is it considered an "incomplete" application if GRE scores are not entered? I'm nervous that applying in a little over a month would hurt my chances at some schools.

I would advise that you check on the schools you're applying to, Dynamo24. I remember when I submitted my applications Cornell REQUIRED that the GRE scores be listed on the CASPA application. Thus, since I took the GRE in July I had to wait until August to submit CASPA and still I had no problem getting into schools. (Out of all the schools I applied to Cornell was the only one that required scores to be listed on CASPA so I had to wait to submit it to everyone else because once CASPA is submitted you can't resubmit it to only one school.) As long as your applications are in by the deadline you should be fine. If schools you're applying to want the scores on CASPA and you send it in without them that could be a deal breaker right there (failure to follow directions). However, if none of the schools require them to be on CASPA and just state they have to be submitted before the deadline then you'd probably be okay submitting without them. I doubt your application will be considered complete until the schools get the score, though, so I don't know what benefit sending in CASPA earlier would have.

I'm not on an adcom, so perhaps those who are can provide more insight.

Archived