App submitted, GRE June 19th too late?

Do you think that taking the GRE Jun 19th will be too late for someone who has a low overall cGPA 3.4, csGPA 3.43 (last 60+ cGPA 3.93, last 60+ csGPA 3.93). ~2000hrs direct patient HCE

I am worried I would be weeded out if i apply later, however my application was submitted June 2nd. But im worried schools wont even consider it till GRE is in.

What are your thoughts?

Well, its all up in the air. If its rolling admissions, yes you will have less of a chance of getting in, BUT I think a 3.4 overall is excellent, not the best, but competitive. On top of the 2k hours of HCE, I think you have a good chance. With that said, I think it really depends on the school. Go ahead and take the GRE when you are ready, 300 and above should be the aim. When I did it, the practice test score from ETS book I bought was very close to my actually score.

Oh, yeah. Guess you can download it! It came with the book also. The book contains 1 other written test if you get it. I didn't use any other review material, just that one book. Vocabulary, I will admit, killed me and I got a 149 on that section, but the math I did well on.

Archived