likelihood of getting into a PA school

Hi, I heard about the physician assistant profession during my junior year of college and was instantly hooked. I have been preparing to apply for about 2 years now and will be applying this cycle. I was hoping for some feedback on the likelihood of me getting into a PA school. Here are my stats:

Major: Mathemathics, Premed at a Liberal Arts school

GPA: 2.78 (I then took pre-requisite courses for PA at a close university with mostly A's and a few B's. Those courses includes genetics, anatomy and physiology I&II, biochemistry, and mircobiology)

now cGPA: 3.1ish and sGPA: 3.2 (which is know is still pretty weak)

GRE: 1040 and a 4 on the writing section

HCE: 1800ish and still going as a CNA

Shadowing Hours: 9hrs (I will be shadowing the PA for a few more days).

Let me know if there is any other info that will help.

Thanks!

Hi, I heard about the physician assistant profession during my junior year of college and was instantly hooked. I have been preparing to apply for about 2 years now and will be applying this cycle. I was hoping for some feedback on the likelihood of me getting into a PA school. Here are my stats:

GPA: 2.78 (I then took pre-requisite courses for PA at a close university with mostly A's and a few B's. Those courses includes genetics, anatomy and physiology I&II, biochemistry, and mircobiology)

Thanks!

Thanks!

Archived