Are these jobs real?

I'm getting ready to start PA school in a week and a half, but I've already been planning ahead, and thinking about jobs with loan repayment. In doing some searches online I've come across jobs like this: http://www.achcr.net/viewdetails.aspx?JobID=81940&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

Are these for real, or is it just the recruiter trying to get clients, and pulling the 'ol bait & switch? I don't know, just seems to good to be true. Loan repayment, relocation assistance, 5 weeks vacation. This one says 1 year exp for a PA, but I've seen others that are similar that say new grads welcome.

I'm getting ready to start PA school in a week and a half, but I've already been planning ahead, and thinking about jobs with loan repayment. In doing some searches online I've come across jobs like this: http://www.achcr.net/viewdetails.aspx?JobID=81940&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

Are these for real, or is it just the recruiter trying to get clients, and pulling the 'ol bait & switch? I don't know, just seems to good to be true. Loan repayment, relocation assistance, 5 weeks vacation. This one says 1 year exp for a PA, but I've seen others that are similar that say new grads welcome.

the "bait and switch" is not the pay/benefits, it is the level of work required. The ad says "occassional" ER call, but what does "occassional" mean? You need to have that stuff set down in stone before accepting such a job.

Also, bear in mind these "good" jobs are always in crappy rural areas with small cities/towns less than 100k. No quality of life unless you really enjoy outdoor stuff like fishing, hunting, etc

the "bait and switch" is not the pay/benefits, it is the level of work required. The ad says "occassional" ER call, but what does "occassional" mean? You need to have that stuff set down in stone before accepting such a job.

Also, bear in mind these "good" jobs are always in crappy rural areas with small cities/towns less than 100k. No quality of life unless you really enjoy outdoor stuff like fishing, hunting, etc

Also, bear in mind that small towns and outdoor living are some people's definition of heaven.

Also, bear in mind that small towns and outdoor living are some people's definition of heaven.

Archived