Interviews Scheduled for July

I got an interview and I am attending the Saturday morning session. I was wondering if any of yall know people who have previously gone to EVMS. My GPAs are high 3.73 for undergraduate, 3.8 for pre-req, and 3.91 for replacement, but my HCE is VERY low. I was kind of late in the game deciding PA was what I wanted to do, and have about 200 at my time of interview, but I have a full time job as CNA at MCV hospital now. I was just wondering if yall have ever heard of anyone getting in with that low of HCE? My applying was a hail mary move for me, since I just graduated, but was pleasantly surprised to get an interview, so just trying to get a feel for how much HCE fit into the equation versus interview and GPA.

I am excited to meet everyone there who will be there Saturday!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone book a hotel yet in the area? If so, where?

Hey crazy_0618! Did you try the listing suggested on the EVMS's website yet?

http://evms.edu/community/about_hampton_roads/hotels/

I think these are your best options! If you mention you're interviewing for EVMS, the hotel usually gives you a discounted rate. Luckily I have a good friend who lives in Norfolk who I'll be staying with so I can't tell you what the rates are. Hope that's of some help. Good luck! :)

Hello! I am interviewing Saturday morning as well! Are you guys planning to meet on Friday? I would love to meet you guys :)

Hi, yes there are some of us interviewing sat am that are meeting today- ill send you my number, text if you are still interested. Are you local?

Archived