Interviews Scheduled for July

Hi,

We are starting to get inquiries from worried applicants, family members, or friends about why they haven't heard anything yet.

So, here is our timeline. I know it is frustrating to apply and not hear anything for nearly a year.

Remember, we are one of several schools that start new classes each January.

March 1st - Application deadline

March 1st to May 30th - reviewing applications (1300 of them)

Early June - invitations for interviews (we like to interview about 160 for our 80 seats)

July 12, 13, and 15, 2013 - Interview Sessions (each interviewee will be with us for 1/2 day)

Early August - Acceptance e-mails go out (make sure we have your current e-mail)

January 2nd and 3rd, 2014 - New Student Orientation

Hang in there, and Good Luck!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm ecstatic right now! I've been patiently waiting for this email. I was a little worrisome because I didn't receive an email in my inbox all day. I just now decided to check my spam mail and there it was! Thank goodness!

I will be interviewing Friday morning. I look forward to meeting some of you! :)

You are given the option to interview on the 12th, 13th, or the 15th of July. It's on a first-come, first-serve basis so some sessions may be filled already. Good luck!

Do they give you an option for which day to interview or do they just tell you when you're scheduled?

Anyone receive any news again? I read on an old thread something about batches, that there was a first batch of emails, etc. So wondering if this cycle is the same where they sent out the 1st batch of invites, and then if they need more, they send another set out? @vbflightmedic11 have you heard of this? Thx

The interview offrs go out in batches as mentioned before. We are getting close to filling our interview slots. If you do not receive an invite in the next week, it is very likely that you will not.

Try not to be too disheartened if you find yourself in this position. Competition for seats has been really fierce this year.

After interviews, if you want some advice about what could be done to strengthen an application, contact Rose, or Professor Grahame at the program. I will also answer questions on the paprog@evms.edu e-mail address.

Best of luck to everyone!

Archived