I'm wondering if anyone knows the specific answer to this in regards to the pre-reqs for SJVC...I'm a previous applicant from Bakersfield who has been working to improve my grades for the last couple years, and I'm hoping to apply again to this program for next cycle...but I've been having difficulties getting a spot in our local CC's anatomy and physio class...

I've taken one half here at our CC, and due to there only being a few sections offered, I resorted to taking the other half at another community college out of town during a summer session, just to try and get it done before the application cycle...

I know some schools don't accept this without permission, but I was wondering if anyone knew if this was acceptable for the pre-req requirements at San Joaquin..

if that's the case, I'm so afraid that it will take me forever to get into the other half of the A&P here in Bakersfield...I'm having trouble trying to take the complete one year series in succession...

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows anything.

Archived