English 2 Requirement..help!

The school I go to does not offer a secondary composition/writing course after English 199: Literature and Composition. However, we have a writing requirement where one must take 2 "W-2" classes, or writing intensive-level 2 classes. I have spoken with the PA schools that require English 1 and 2, and all have said they would accept one of my writing intensive courses from a non-English department instead of a traditional English class. That said.. the 'W-2s' I took were Emotion (Psyc 212) and Geographies of Health (Geog 312). On CASPA, how can I make it clear that these are the writing intensive courses? Should I just send emails to the few schools this topic pertains to explaining it, or has anyone been in a similar situation? Thanks!

You can't do anything about CASPA. I guess your best bet is to address it somehow by calling/emailing the schools but honestly, if I were you, I'd go ahead and start taking an online class from a CC somewhere in case you don't get in this time. It'll save you the hassle(and possibly auto-trashed apps) next cycle.

Archived